HOMEMADE BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING
OUR BREAKFAST ARE VERY SPECIALS
Our guests highlight how they enjoy the authentic homemade breakfasts at Posada Sierra de Ibio, with local and seasonal products we make every morning.
We only use typical and fresh products from Cantabria, with a village flavor, to savor the authentic homemade breakfast of our countryside hotel:
- Fresh Cantabrian coffee, from Dromedario company
- Cantabria fresh Milk from Granja Cudaña and Coop Valles Unidos de Asón
- Sourdough Bread Toasts, sourdough (which arrives fresh every morning from the village workshop)
- freshly squeezed natural juices: orange or multifruity
- the exquisite homemade jams made at the hotel (apple and cinnamon, rawsberry chocolate and banana, bitter orange, plum and raisins, figs, etc..)
- grated fresh tomato every morning, with olive oil
- the rich and fluffy lemon, orange, walnut and raisin biscuits,
- the typical baked pasiega quesada cantabria
- sobaos pasiegos, cheese cakes, pudding, jams and much more.
If you want to start the day with energy you have to try them. In addition, you can taste them in the common dining room or on the porch. Even if you want it to be special, we offer special breakfasts (romantic, private) upon request, in the room or in the garden. (in this case it is €12 per person)
Also, let us know in advance if you have any food intolerance or allergy to gluten allegy, lactose… we will prepare an even more special breakfast for you.
BREAKFAST SCHEDULES (according to season)
FIRST SHIFT: 8:45 a.m.
SECOND SHIFT: 9:00 a.m.
THIRD SHIFT: 9:30 a.m.
In order to guarantee maximum security, in the event that the chosen shift is full, you must take another shift for breakfast.
The quality of the products offered in our breakfast remains the same, we have only adapted the form of service in shifts to prioritize the health and safety of all customers.
Breakfast will be served in the common areas. These areas will be continuously disinfected and cleaned. In addition, all kitchenware, including items that have not been used but may have been touched by guests, will be washed and sanitized. It is strictly forbidden to bring food to the rooms.
– Plate of fried eggs with bacon or chorizo or omelettes: €7
ALLERGENS – We adapt our breakfasts to celiac and intolerant people. If you have any allergies or intolerances, please indicate it in your reservation to guarantee that we can adapt to your needs and we will indicate the additional charge that this adaptation and purchase of a special product entails.
Barrio Sierra de Ibio, 30
39509, Sierra De Ibio
Barrio Sierra de Ibio, 30, 39509
(+34) 942 70 82 62
(+34) 622 46 37 58